Thursday, August 5, 2010

Card 4

OK, since there's no way to hide it, I forgot to post last nights card. 

I know, you probably figured I won and skipped town.  Which is what you SHOULD assume right?  I mean, the point of this is to win right??  Here it is:


This one had some concerning words, like HELP, SOUR and STANDOFF.  But I was still hopeful, I mean RAINFALL seems like the kind of word you should get in Seattle.

Tried something new with this one, on recommendation from my new puppy, who loves little pine cones, I decided to use that as my scratching implement.
It wasn't perfect, the card got a bit messy, as did the cone.  The extra luck from the pinecone didn't get me any cash, but the puppy had fun, so let's call this one a win-win:)

1 comment:

ascholl said...

I think that'd be a lose-win. But it's still a win!