Monday, August 16, 2010

Card 14 and 15 - off to London or Easter Island?

This weekend I was camping sans internet so here's a quick update on my lottery exploits for the last few days.  The cards did come with me, but sadly, they stayed in my backpack the whole time.  They look a little worse for wear:
For Saturday's card, it was back to the travel bank, for a two pound coin from England.  The plan - go to England if this is the big one.  Albeit, $20,000 wouldn't last long there, but at least I'd finally get to see stone henge!
 The trip, quite literally was not in the cards though.  I managed to get 3 words on the board but won nothing.
So then, I decided I'd try for a more modest trip.  I used a Chilean Peso coin to scratch Sunday's card.
Two thirds in and it wasn't looking good.
In the end, I again got 3 words, this time including CONFETTI, which looked pretty impressive.  But sadly, still waiting for the big win.  Too bad, I was looking forward to going back to Easter Island if I won.  You'd think this game was rigged or something.

I preferred to think I was being punished for being a slacker.  The next card, that will be the one!

No comments: