Monday, August 16, 2010

Card 12 - Travel luck

In my experience while traveling, a little luck goes a long way - whether its a free place to stay from a stranger or catching a flight after you've slept in.  I travel a fair bit and have some pretty good luck, so I figure I'll try to bring that luck to the lottery table.  I broke open my foreign currency piggy bank (a london telephone booth) and grabbed the first coin to fall out - a 5 cent euro coin.
If you look on the upper left side of the board, you'll see the word MYSELF.  This word seems to show up on these cards a lot.  I wonder if somehow scratchers find this word comforting?
Two thirds in and its looking good for a prize.  I wonder which Euro based economy we should move to?
Luckily, we don't have to decide yet.  Only one word on this card.  Boo.

No comments: