Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Card 10 - guest scratcher Brenda!

Got an excited first time scratcher for this card!  I feel a LITTLE bad, introducing Brenda to this pastime but, eh, it's fun:)
She got a good card I think, the extra word is FLOSS, something I know she loves.
It took a little explaining initially, but eventually, she got the hang of it.
Almost done and she's very close to getting the bonus word.  This is the time in the scratch card when everyone starts wondering, what WOULD I do if I won $20,000?  Which is really the point of these cards.   For the time it takes you to scratch it, you get to enjoy the excitement of winning, whether you do in the end or not.  Totally worth the $2.
In the end, it was more than just imagining, she got 5 words on the board, so that's a winner!  $5 bucks closer to the big win.  And we had fun.  Sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I totally love flossing!