Thursday, August 19, 2010

Card 19 - Getting it done in the AM.

The funny this about this blog post, is that it's going up in the PM.   However, I started bright and early this morning at 8am.  I got up, made my coffee and oatmeal with a delicious cut up donut peach from Tiny's Organic Farms, poured some soy milk in both and sat down to win the lottery.
However, I looked at it with my American dime in hand and the word KANGAROO across the top and thought "where the hell are my Australian coins?"
I dug through the bank, lots of Euro's, Centimos, Soles, but no Australian coins.
so I grabbed the tiniest coin in the bunch, a little 1 centimo from Peru and gave it my best shot.
I couldn't help but think it was a sign that the first letters I scratched were AU. 
I ended up winning nothing this time.  I blame the coin.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Aww man I totally have some Australian coins! Sorry I didn't give them to you to use!