Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Card 11

So, I found some interesting information on the internets today.  Turns out you can see how many prizes are left to win on a given scratch ticket!  For the "extra cash crossword" that I'm doing this month, there are 10 $20,000 prizes, with 5 left to win (or that haven't been turned in yet).  That is both exciting (there's a chance I could will $100,000 if I got them all!), and frustrating (my chances to win are cut in half!).   But in the end, I have the same cards and knowing what's out there and what's not doesn't change whether they are winners or not, so back to the task at hand.
I'm feeling good about this one.  After a few guest scratchers, I'm ready to do this one on my own.
(that's my hand)

Over half way, but almost got the bonus and have 2 words on the board.  I feel like wheel of fortune, come on V!
No V.  But so close!  Next time I'm going to root for a T or R.  For those of you keeping tally at home, I've won 4 cards so far for a total of $14.  So that's -$48 for the overall investment.  Good thing I don't really plan to win until my birthday!

No comments: